The need of our corporate clients is our cornerstone to devote our experience, skill and knowledge to efficiently undertake our clients’ tasks. We provide top brass legal services to our corporate clients to successfully achieve their corporate objectives and strategies. We fully understand the reality and needs of business as a commercial law firm which compels us to ensure that the reality of business is smoothly facilitated.
We carry out our duties professionally, diligently and in a timely manner. We remedy our client’s day to day challenges and advise on matters concerning their management and operation of their companies.
We advise our corporate clients on contract and employment matters, real estate and conveyancing, regulation and compliance, due diligence, intellectual property and independent advice. We ensure that our corporate clients operate their affairs in compliance with the international principles of corporate governance. From incorporation to operation and finally to dissolution or winding up, we are a trusted partner by the immediate side of our corporate clients.
We are a multi-faceted corporate law firm but below is the non-exhaustive list of our services to corporate clients.
- Business Set Up/Corporate Spin Off
- Procuring Business Licenses, Permits and Statutory Clearances
- Company Regularization and Compliance
- Draft and Filling Companies Forms, Resolutions, Notices, Particulars and other documents or forms with the Registrar of Companies
- Structuring Raising Capital and Equity Transactions
- Registering Charges and Debentures
- Securitizing and Registering Debt Securities, Guarantees
- Company Secretarial and General Counsel Services
- Chairing Corporate Meetings and Taking Minutes
- Corporate Nominee Services
- Corporate Director & Corporate Secretary Services
- Corporate Governance
- Drafting Corporate Contracts/Agreements
- Insolvency, Liquidation and Winding Up
- Arrangements and Restructuring
- Corporate Due Diligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Structuring Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Strategic Alliances& Franchises, Distributions and Agency Relationships
- Independent Advisory and Consultancy
- Debt Collection
- Corporate Employment Matters
- Litigation and ADR